Autonomous Mobile Robots
Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) are built to autonomously navigate and transport loads across a wide range of industries. From automotive and logistics to consumer goods and industrial processes, these cutting-edge robots redefine efficiency and precision.
AMRs are ideal for automating a wide range of logistics applications in industrial environments such as;
- Inbound – Warehousing – Outbound
- Intralogistics and material handling
- Line supply and kitting
- Assembly and sub-assembly lines
- End-of-line handling and line feeding
- Auxiliary supplies and interprocess connection
RML Autonomous Mobile Robots provide your business with:
- Increased productivity – AMRs automate repetitive and dull tasks, so you can streamline your operations and reduce costs
- Flexibility – AMRs are designed to adapt to your business’s logistics needs
- Reliability – our AMRs ensure that deliveries are timely and traceable, making your logistics more efficient and less prone to human errors
- Improved safety – our AMRs work collaboratively with operators and other robots and elements of your plant thanks to their robust safety architecture
If you have a production challenge,
we’d love to solve it.